Sue Ellson BBus MIML MAHRI MPC CDAA ASA WW SPN AH is an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Trainer, Author, Career Development Practitioner, Gigster, Business, Social Media Marketing Consultant, Network Founder, Writer and Poet who likes to dance.
She is the Founder of Newcomers Network and Camberwell Network and hosts regular free meetups on the Second Wednesday of the month in Camberwell for people who live, work or network in Camberwell – register at https://camberwell-networkers.eventbrite.com.au
What sorts of things does Sue do with her clients?
- Assist with updating their LinkedIn Profile and resume for their purpose (including writing content) and further training and resources for follow up
- Providing one-on-one practical training and coaching for busy executives and specialist consultants (social media, LinkedIn, Google My Business, WordPress websites)
- Collaborating on effective techniques for a person’s career or business (securing work or gaining clients, includes job interview preparation)
- Settlement support related to moving to Melbourne or moving elsewhere, cultural transition for international expatriates and repatriates
- Creating the first edition of a WordPress website complete with search engine optimised content and images, Google Accounts etc
- Reviewing their existing website and social media and updating accordingly for strategic enterprise purposes and explaining what is happening and what they can do themselves
- Completing an online representation audit (both website and social media) and suggesting improvements and completing tasks
- Providing group training related to social media (in particular LinkedIn), WordPress websites, networking etc
- Reconnecting every three months or so to provide updates, maintenance or further marketing support
More information available at https://sueellson.com
Sue Ellson is also the author of five non-fiction books published by 120 Ways Publishing.