Are you are undecided about your career path or found yourself at a career crossroad? Maybe you’re experiencing burnout or lost motivation for something that once inspired you?
Identifying potential career options and looking for new opportunities can be daunting and time consuming – there is no need to undergo this phase of your career alone.
Career counselling and coaching allows you to openly explore your thoughts, ideas, feelings, concerns, gain insights and make sense about what you want to do next. As your support and guide, I will help you reinvigorate, navigate, plan and undertake timely actions to activate the next chapter in your career.
I’m a Masters qualified cognitive and behavioural coach and counsellor. I have over 25 years experience in the corporate sector. I utilise evidence based coaching techniques founded on Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT), Extended DISC psychometric assessments, Positive Psychology and Solution Focused Therapy.
– Career transitions, workplace changes, redundancy
– Resumes, interview skills, job search
– Leadership effectiveness and team management
– Confidence, motivation, performance development
– Co-worker relationships and conflict management
– Stress, anxiety and burnout
Together we will look for the potential based on your current situation and objectives and plan a realistic and inspiring course of action towards your goals. Why wait? Book your free 15 minute consultation with me now.
Qualifications / Education / Certifications
– Master in Counselling (Monash University)
– Bachelor of Business, Accounting (Monash University)
– Bachelor of Information Technology, Computing (Monash University)
– Change Management Practitioner, Prosci Inc.
– Extended DISC Consultant (Level 1 and 2), HR Profiling Solutions
– Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Dr Russ Harris
– Mental Health First Aid, MHFAA
– Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) Comprehensive Dr Dan Siegel (In progress)