Eastside Physio+Co is a modern practice orientated around quality service and providing an industry leading approach to physiotherapy practice.
Formerly known as Integrated Health and servicing the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for the last 12 years, the clinic has undergone a transformation by its Principal Physiotherapist, Luke Peterson. We are heavily involved in the local community and provide physiotherapy to sporting clubs, local industry and surrounding medical clinics.
Our approach is to provide a patient-centred treatment for every person that presents to the clinic. We provide one-on-one sessions with 40-minute initial consultations to gain a thorough understanding of your injury and circumstances. We will form a treatment plan that is guided by your goals but also considers recent scientific evidence, pain science and exercise rehabilitation, Why is this important? Because this method ensures your time and money isn’t wasted on ineffective treatment , getting you back doing the things you love.
This approach always involves graded exposure to movements or activities that you’re having difficulty with. This process is the framework of our exercise rehabilitation.
Common conditions that we treat at Eastside Physio+Co include:
- Sports injuries – joint and muscle sprains and ligament injuries
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Lower back pain
- Knee injuries
- Ankle injuries – sprains and instabilities
- Persistent pain conditions (pain lasting greater than 3 months)
- Postural and ergonomic related issues
- Postoperative rehabilitation, i.e. knee and hip replacements, arthroscopies and reconstructions
- Children and adolescent conditions i.e. growing pains, shin splints, scoliosis
- Degenerative conditions including arthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatism
- Workcover and Transport Accident Commission TAC